- Navarre Village is a 55 and over manufactured home community that has the special quality of friendly small town with many outgoing and cordial residents.
- The rural suburban location of Navarre Village provides a safe, peaceful and quiet environment for our residents.
- Navarre Village is in excellent condition for being a manufactured home community that is 40 years old! The development of the community started in the early 1970’s. It was constructed with underground utilities. Every home site has a concrete driveway and walkway. There are 243 home sites which are situated on 50 + acres of private property.
- You will notice there are no cluster mailboxes in Navarre Village. Your mail will be delivered to your own mailbox, on your street. We have an excellent mailman!
- You will also notice our resident’s homes and landscaping are orderly, attractive and well-kept.
- Over the years, a wide variety of shade and ornamental trees have been planted throughout the Community. We professionally maintain our trees by using the services of a certified Arborist. The trees of Navarre Village are an asset to the property as they provide shade, offer beauty and present a wonderful landscape for the sights and sounds of birds native to the area.
- Our newly paved streets are well lit at night and are perfect for taking a walk with your dog or neighbors. There are no pot holes in Navarre Village.
- Do you need to walk, bike or exercise? The Navarre YMCA, Towpath trail, local mall (for walking) is very close by and should meet your needs for exercise.
- Retail shopping and hospitals are just a short distance from Navarre Village.
- SARTA (Stark Area Regional Transit Authority) provides public transportation to and from the Community.
- Nickels bakery is right down the street. Throughout the week you can actually smell the aroma of fresh bread, cinnamon buns and Angel food cake being baked. That aroma of baked goods from the Nickels will fill the air of a heavenly scent that can be described as your Mom’s kitchen when she would bake homemade bread and goodies at home. It smells wonderful! Mid’s Pasta Sauce plant is also down the street, and it smells delicious!